Swett Construction INC.
Roof Replacement in Edgemont, SD
The Best Roof Replacement in Edgemont, SD
Our team of experts can keep your roof going for a long time, but nothing lasts forever. At some point, you’ll need to replace your roof. This could be due to materials getting old or the elements. You might just want to change up the aesthetic. Either way, your home depends on your roof being secure. A roof replacement can also be a good alternative to multiple repairs, which is why it pays to have a professional. You can trust Swett Construction if you have any of these issues with your roof:
- Weather-related damages have added up
- You’re trying to remodel
- The roof is older or worn
- You want to improve your curb appeal
We Do Roof Replacement in Edgemont, SD
There are all kinds of reasons to need a roof, whether you hire us to be home builders or you’re planning a garage addition. We’ll do whatever we can to provide maintenance over the years, but you’ll eventually need a roof replacement in Edgemont, SD. Our team of roofing professionals will use the best materials and products to keep your home secure. Here are some common reasons that you might want a new roof:
- Harsh weather can wreak havoc on your roofing. Even the natural acidity of rain can take a toll on your materials over time. If your roof needs more repairs than it’s worth, you could save with a replacement.
- A leak in your home is never a good sign, especially when it’s caused by your roof. Damaged or missing flashing and materials are usually the culprit. It could also be that your skylight was installed before certain safety measures were in place.
- Roofs and roofing are built to be there for a while. However, problems could start well before the lifespan is reached. Even then, there are benefits and upgrades with current materials that might protect better.
- 20 years is around the time that most roofing materials can last. Whether your shingles have been up there that long or start to crack beforehand, your materials are critical to the safety of you and your home.
Expert Roof Replacement in Edgemont, SD
Even if your roof isn’t too old, you could get more with a professional roofer and modern materials. Our team has a lot of experience with all sorts of manufacturers. We’ll recommend the best products to protect everything under your roof. If it’s not an upgrade or damages, we also suggest a new roof if you want a garage addition. While you could extend the roof, it’s better to keep everything consistent.
Having a uneven roof isn’t technically bad, but it does leave something to be desired visually. Since your roof replacement in Edgemont, SD can improve your curb appeal, we’ll help you maximize that value. If your decade has been there for a decade or longer, it could be time to consider a replacement. Roof repairs can start adding up. We’ll handle what we can, but we’ll let you know if a new roof would be more cost-efficient.
We don’t just care about your wallet, though. When you hire Swett Construction, we care about your safety, too. Modern technology has improved several materials to make them stronger. Some also have more aesthetic options to choose from. We’ll help with every decision if you want, because we want you to get the most out of your new roof. Give our experts a call today at 605-890-2668 for your estimate!
- Argyle, SD
- Buffalo Gap, SD
- Custer, SD
- Edgemont, SD
- Fairburn, SD
- Hermosa, SD
- Hot Springs, SD
- Oeilrics, SD
- Pringle, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse and his crew did a super job replacing the old shingles on my house and garage, upgrading my roof to Class 4 Impact resistant shingles, and installing a roof ridge vent to eliminate the old thru-roof vents. The whole crew was friendly and considerate. Clean-up was fantastic – I only found one roofing nail on the ground after they were done. Five stars for sure!!!
– John R. Hot Springs, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse was the lowest bid in town and his work was of great quality. He was timely in starting and finishing the project. His attention to detail was excellent. Jessie was also a very personable contractor and his hired man was awesome. They worked hard and finished my project on time.
– Ben Coles