Swett Construction INC.
Roof Replacement in Custer, SD
Fast Roof Replacement in Custer, SD
While we offer roof repairs to keep your home secure, eventually you’ll need a new roof. With enough damage to the roof, or just old age, your roof can wear out. Bad weather can tear your roofing materials up, causing shingles to peel or flashing to come off. Replacing your roof can be expensive, but it might be more cost-efficient than multiple repairs. Swett Construction knows the best products for any budget, so don’t hesitate if you have any of these reasons for wanting to replace your roof:
- Increased home value
- You want to remodel your home
- The roof is getting too old for comfort
- Heavy rainfall or hail damaged your roof
Thorough Roof Replacement in Custer, SD
Replacing your roof can be expensive and unnecessary if you take precautions. With Swett Construction, you can extend the lifespan of your roof with routine inspections and roof repairs. Still, there will come a day when you need a roof replacement in Custer, SD. Since your roof keeps you safe, it’s important to have someone you can trust. It’s also good to know why you might need to replace your roof:
- There are several reasons that your roof might be leaking. If materials or flashing are missing, it can let water through. The same goes if your chimney or skylight wasn’t installed properly. Moisture in your attic or walls can weaken the foundation and invite mold or vermin.
- Over time, your shingles can start to crack and peel. Most roofing materials have a lifespan of 20 years at most, but they might not make that. If you notice signs of damages or missing materials, your roof could be in danger.
- Just like shingles, time takes a toll on your roof. While your roof might be there for 2 decades before needing a replacement, you could be missing out on the benefits of modern roofing.
- Your roof is always exposed to the weather. Bad storms can cause materials to get blown off or leave your roof deck weakened. If the roof repairs are too extensive, a replacement might be able to save you money.
The Best Roof Replacement in Custer, SD
We mentioned earlier that a new roof could bring benefits to you and your home. Many homeowners feel secure under their roof but choose to upgrade early anyway. This could have to do with home builders adding a garage addition, which will need extended roofing. Instead of having separate roofing, though, a roof replacement in Custer, SD would keep the materials matching.
You could also end up with uneven roofing, which just looks bad. It wouldn’t necessarily affect the integrity, but any aesthetic issue could play a role in your home’s value. Of course, if your roof is 10 years old or more, you might be avoiding the cost of multiple repairs. Our experts know when it’s cost-effective to get a replacement over roof repairs. There are several financial reasons for a new roof.
There’s also protection to consider, because newer materials can have offer stronger bonds. They could also increase your curb appeal if you’re in the process of selling your home. Whatever the case, Swett Construction keeps track of different materials and monetary reasons to get a roof replacement. If you’re wanting to upgrade or want to feel secure, call 605-890-2668 today for a free inspection!
- Argyle, SD
- Buffalo Gap, SD
- Custer, SD
- Edgemont, SD
- Fairburn, SD
- Hermosa, SD
- Hot Springs, SD
- Oeilrics, SD
- Pringle, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse and his crew did a super job replacing the old shingles on my house and garage, upgrading my roof to Class 4 Impact resistant shingles, and installing a roof ridge vent to eliminate the old thru-roof vents. The whole crew was friendly and considerate. Clean-up was fantastic – I only found one roofing nail on the ground after they were done. Five stars for sure!!!
– John R. Hot Springs, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse was the lowest bid in town and his work was of great quality. He was timely in starting and finishing the project. His attention to detail was excellent. Jessie was also a very personable contractor and his hired man was awesome. They worked hard and finished my project on time.
– Ben Coles