Swett Construction INC.
Home Builders in Buffalo Gap, SD
Home Builders in Buffalo Gap, SD You Can Trust
Having a house built is a big investment and comes with all kinds of decisions and options to choose from. With our professionals at Swett Construction, we’ll put our experience to work for you. We offer many home-related services, from garage builders to siding contractors, and those are all branches from our home-building expertise. We’ll bring your vision to life while working with your budget to recommend materials and designs. We get 3 common questions that you might have:
- What’s the time estimate for a new home to be built?
- Why would you build a house when you could just buy one?
- How much does building a home cost?
Reliable Home Builders in Buffalo Gap, SD
Whether you haven’t found a home that checks all of your boxes, or you want to live somewhere specific, we’ll be your home builders in Buffalo Gap, SD. Our trained team will help you with each of the many decisions to get a home you’ll love. Of all the things you should hire a professional for, home building is definitely one of the most important ones.
When you hire us, you’ll start out choosing if you want an original design or something popular. One reason to pick a pre-made layout is that it’s already been built, tested, and loved. Still, we understand the appeal of choosing everything customized for you. If you decide to go with an original design, our experts will work with you to create a home that’s big enough with a personalized layout that satisfies your needs and interests.
You’re free to use your imagination and dream big, but the budget is a major limiting factor. We suggest making a list of the non-negotiable things that you have to have in your new home to cut down on budget costs. It could be a certain size, especially if you have a large family, or you could need a certain room type, like an indoor gym or library. If you entertain guests or have relatives visit often, a guestroom might be in the cards.
We’ll keep many factors in mind with the floorplan design of your home, like time of day. Most people prefer to have the dining area and living room on the south side for maximum natural light. Not only is this relaxing, but it can help you cut electricity costs. Next comes the materials for your new home, with some of the most popular being:
- Mineral wood (insulation)
- Foam polystyrene (insulation)
- Polyurethane (insulation)
No matter what you want for materials, we’ll recommend quality from the top manufacturers for any budget. To make sure that you’re getting the best home builders in Buffalo Gap, SD, give us a call now and schedule your estimate!
Quick Home Builders in Buffalo Gap, SD
There are many areas to your home that our professionals have experience with. Here are some of the main ones to consider:
- Smart technology. One of the modern conveniences is a smart home, which can be remote-controlled from your phone or commanded with your voice. You can adjust multiple aspects of your home, including door locks, air conditioning, blinds, and sprinklers from the comfort or your couch or remotely.
- Lighting. This is one of the most overlooked areas of your home that can serve many purposes. The right lighting can set a mood, highlight a collection, or bring out certain rooms in your home. Our team understands the differences and uses of indoor and outdoor lighting, so you can trust us. A common choice is LED’s for their energy efficiency.
- Curb appeal. While this may not matter for years, when you sell your home you want it to be worth more. Angling your home design toward trends or modern themes can give you a better property value.
Swett Construction will recommend quality and build you the best home for your budget. We’ll also make sure your new home meets any safety codes, so you can feel secure when you call us today and schedule your estimate!
- Argyle, SD
- Buffalo Gap, SD
- Custer, SD
- Edgemont, SD
- Fairburn, SD
- Hermosa, SD
- Hot Springs, SD
- Oeilrics, SD
- Pringle, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse and his crew did a super job replacing the old shingles on my house and garage, upgrading my roof to Class 4 Impact resistant shingles, and installing a roof ridge vent to eliminate the old thru-roof vents. The whole crew was friendly and considerate. Clean-up was fantastic – I only found one roofing nail on the ground after they were done. Five stars for sure!!!
– John R. Hot Springs, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse was the lowest bid in town and his work was of great quality. He was timely in starting and finishing the project. His attention to detail was excellent. Jessie was also a very personable contractor and his hired man was awesome. They worked hard and finished my project on time.
– Ben Coles