Swett Construction INC.
Home Builders in Hot Springs, SD
Whenever it’s time to start fresh and build a new house for yourself or your family, its important to get the job done correctly and by a seasoned professional. Home building is one of Swett Construction’s specialties, and we are extremely happy to make your vision come true. We have experience with many different styles and materials so don’t hesitate to ask us about the many possibilities of home building. Here are a few questions you might find yourself asking:
- Why build when I can buy?
- How long does it take to build a home?
- Is building a home really that expensive?
Swett Construction is here for all of your home building related questions, so if you are looking for home builders in Hot Springs, SD call us now at 605-890-2668!
Get More with Home Builders in Hot Springs, SD
When you’re looking at houses, you might not find your dream home and decide to build your own. There are a lot of decisions to make when that happens, and Swett Construction is here to help! Our team of experts has worked with homes for years, so we know what works and what products to recommend. We’ve got the experience with customers, too, so we know the biggest choices for you to think about.
We always recommend letting a professional help with repairs and replacements, but this is especially a suggestion for home building. The first thing we can help you choose between is whether you want to make something original or go with a proven design. With a pre-made floorplan, you can know that other homeowners trust the same design. However, you’ll get more control over the outcome of an original home.
With the latter, we’ll work closely with you to come up with a size and design that you’re happy with. It comes down to what you want out of your home and how much imagination you want to put into it. One of the biggest factors in this decision is your budget, because original homes can be more expensive. A good way to cut down on extraneous costs is to know what you want when you’re talking to our home experts.
It helps to make a list of what’s most important to you. This can be anything from a specific room, like a library or an sunroom, to the size of your home for the best relaxation. After all, your home should be your place of comfort. If you plan on hosting a lot of parties or have a big family, you might want a larger home. The same goes if you’re going to have a lot of visitors, because you might want a guestroom.
A mistake that some homeowners make is trying to plan things alone. There’s a reason that we’re experts at our jobs, because we know what we’re doing. For example, the layout of your home should keep time in mind. In most cases, you should have your living and dining room on the southern end of your house. This will maximize your ambient light for relaxation, and it can help with your electric bill.
There are also numerous materials to pick from. We know the best brands and quality products that will give you lasting results. If you’re not sure why some homeowners can be overwhelmed by the choices, here are a few home-building and insulation materials:
- Foam polystyrene (insulation)
- Mineral wool (insulation)
- Polyurethane (insulation)
There are a lot more materials for your design, so you want someone you can count on. When you need home builders in Hot Springs, SD, give Swett Construction a call today at 605-890-2668 for your free estimate! We’ll work with you and your budget to recommend the best home design for your needs!
The Best Home Builders in Hot Springs, SD
If you’re wondering what else we’ll help you with for your home design, here are some of the key factors our experts know about:
- How you set up your lighting can have a huge effect on your home. Softer lights can improve relaxation, but you can also use the lighting design to accentuate features or create a specific mood. We’ll also help you consider indoor and outdoor lighting, because there are all kinds of light fixtures for different scenarios. LED’s are more efficient to lower your electric bill, but there are more lights to choose than ever.
- You might also be interested in smart technology. Smart homes can be controlled at the touch of a button or the sound of your voice. This technology can include anything from your air conditioner and sprinklers to locking your doors and closing blinds. There are more advancements made all the time, so popularity has increased.
- Curb appeal and resale value are always worth considering. While you’re building a new home and probably won’t be selling anytime soon, it’s good to design something you can sell in the future. Our team can help you understand current trends, themes, and styles to fit into your design plans. We also know the aesthetics that almost everyone can appreciate, so you won’t have to worry about that.
We’re also familiar with all of the local codes and regulations for home safety. Swett Construction knows numerous budgetary concerns as well, so you’re getting all of our knowledge and experience when you hire us.
Whether you want our help planning out an original home or want a pre-designed house, give us a call today at 605-890-2668 and get started with a free estimate! Furthermore, if you are interested in hearing about our roof replacement or siding services, be sure to visit our other service pages!
- Argyle, SD
- Buffalo Gap, SD
- Custer, SD
- Edgemont, SD
- Fairburn, SD
- Hermosa, SD
- Hot Springs, SD
- Oeilrics, SD
- Pringle, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse and his crew did a super job replacing the old shingles on my house and garage, upgrading my roof to Class 4 Impact resistant shingles, and installing a roof ridge vent to eliminate the old thru-roof vents. The whole crew was friendly and considerate. Clean-up was fantastic – I only found one roofing nail on the ground after they were done. Five stars for sure!!!
– John R. Hot Springs, SD
Swett Construction Inc.
Jesse was the lowest bid in town and his work was of great quality. He was timely in starting and finishing the project. His attention to detail was excellent. Jessie was also a very personable contractor and his hired man was awesome. They worked hard and finished my project on time.
– Ben Coles